Friday, September 5, 2014

YEAH!!!! Im Back

Hi Everyone, Firstly I would like to explain my absence for the last couple of months. It's Calving time, which means long busy and stressful days on the farm.  We started calving on the 10th July and they came thick and fast, which is great but it also meant I had no time to do anything but the kids and the calves.  We are now almost finished calving our 375 Jersey Cows, so I am feeding over 180 replacement heifer and bull calves.  I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel finally.

However.... when I did have time to myself I went to my craft room and I have completed a number of Scrapbooking pages to show you, so watch this space over the next couple of days and I will share them all with you.

Here's my first one...

 
I have had these photos of my son Thomas sitting on my desk for a very long time and I have finally completed this fantastic layout, I just love it.  I had a lot of fun playing with my modelling paste on the background and the new Little Letters Sizzlits from Stampin Up.
 
Hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment